From time to time we have vacancies for staff at Pennington Junior School, roles include:
- Full and Part time teachers
- School Admin Staff
- Classroom assistants
- Learning Support Assistants (LSA)
- Subjects Specialists
- School Kitchen Staff.
We also from time to time have vacancies for community volunteers who help ensure our school is an amazing, safe and rewarding enviroment for our children. If you have a talent or skill that you feel our school would benefit from them please contact us with more details.
Current Staff Vacancies:
Part Time Temporary Teacher: Closing date 15.01.21 @ 12:00
Senior Admin Officer: Closing date 15.01.21 @ 12:00
Read more and find out how to apply.
We are always looking for volunteers, current vacancies include:
- Readers / listeners - could you come into school regularly at a fixed time slot and listed to one child or a group of children read out loud. We would love to hear from you.
- Landscaper - we would love to do more in our grounds, funds are limited but if you are interested in a new project, want to do something that could benefit all the children in our school we would to hear from you. Perhaps you have a quiet few weeks or need a project for your apprentice to work on - our school could be the perfect place.
- Painter and Decorator - could you help brighten up our school?
- Fundraiser - we would love to raise enough funds for a new outdoor play space for the children - can you commit to regularly fundraising for us, or can you do a one off event - run a 10k, hold a raffle, double our fundraising with a scheme for your work - talk to us!
- Sponsorship - do you work somewhere where they offer sponsorships - we have a wish list ready and waiting... if your employer can sponsor some equipment or school sports wear - please talk to us!
- Gardeners - we would love to run a gardening club, are you missing a garden, could you help us plant, seeds, grow on our food and keep an eye on it in the school holidays - by watering etc.
- Just Giving or similar Co-ordinator - we would love to set up an online source for fundraising for school equipment - have you the time to get us through the set up process, liase with relevant parties and ensure we get the best deal for the school. We would love the for the children and parents to to be able to sponsored online through school events or their own personal challenges with the money collected at time of sponsor. Are you that person?
Pop into the school office or contact us with details of how you can help. If your role involves working with children you will need to undertake a DBS but we can arrange that for you.
For information on vacancies please contact the school office on 01590 672104 or email email@example.com